The Turkish Baths at Richmond Terrace, Blackburn, in 1891

The Turkish Baths, Richmond Terrace, Blackburn
< 'New Turkish baths' The Architect (20 Mar 1891)

The new Turkish baths building erected for the Blackburn Turkish Baths Copany Ltd at Richmond Terrace and opened in 1891.

The building was designed by local architects Messrs Stones & Gradwell.

This page enlarges an image or adds to the information found below:

Blackburn Turkish Baths

Blackburn Turkish Baths Company Limited

Top of the page

Logo

Victorian Turkish Baths: their origin, development, and gradual decline

 
Home pageSite mapSearch the site

Comments and queries are most welcome and can be sent to: 
malcolm@victorianturkishbath.org
 
The right of Malcolm Shifrin to be identified as the author of this work
has been asserted by him in accordance with the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988