Waterford Turkish Baths, Hardy's Road:
early advertising poster

Early advertisement poster or charges card
< Image: courtesy Waterford City Library

An early advertising poster or charges card published when the baths first opened at the end of 1859 or beginning of 1860. Issued from the office of the future Company Secretary, Thomas Smith Harvey.

This page enlarges an image or adds to the information found below:

Waterford Turkish Baths, Hardy's Road

Heritaging the Victorian Turkish bath. 3: Naming the bath

Top of the page

Logo

Victorian Turkish Baths: their origin, development, and gradual decline

 
Home pageSite mapSearch the site

Comments and queries are most welcome and can be sent to: 
malcolm@victorianturkishbath.org
 
The right of Malcolm Shifrin to be identified as the author of this work
has been asserted by him in accordance with the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988