Leamington Royal Pump Room Company Limited You can print this page -- Click for printer-friendly version
Company baths: LEAMINGTON: Royal Pump Room

Please note: As handwriting is often unclear, names of shareholders are indicative only.
When accuracy is important, researchers should consult the original documents.
PRO references will be found at The National Archives (Public Record Office, Kew)


TNA: PRO: BT31 581 / 2409 All unfootnoted information is taken from this file.

1861 Memorandum of Association: 12 September
Capital: 8,500 divided into 1700 shares of 5
Directors:
Biddle, John
Bishop, Lyas
Bowen, John
Bright, Henry
Haddon, John
Jeaffreson, Samuel John
Jones, Richard
Shepheard, Samuel
Stanby, Joseph
Summerfield, Henry
Thomson, Thomas
Whitehouse, Robert

1864 Secretary: Charles N Jones
Shareholders: 127 holding 1647 shares (29 Nov)

1865 Shareholders: 127 holding 1647 shares (31 Aug)

1866 Shareholders: 127 holding 1647 shares (26 Oct)

1867 Shareholders: 127 holding 1647 shares (10 Oct)

1869 Voluntary winding up. Lands and buildings sold to the Local Board of Health for the District of Leamington for 15,000, all debts paid and all surpluses distributed.
Chairman: John Haddon
Secretary: Josiah Sothborg [?]

1882 Dissolved under Clause 7(4): 7 March


This page last updated 25 August 2017


Top of the page