Neath Bath Company Limited You can print this page -- Click for printer-friendly version
Company baths: NEATH: Church Place / Old Market Street

As handwriting is often unclear, all name transcriptions below are indicative only.
When accuracy is important, the original documents should be consulted.
PRO (Public Record Office) documents are at The National Archives, Kew.


TNA: PRO: BT31 887/949c All unfootnoted information is taken from this file.

1864 Memorandum of Association: 6 February
Capital: 1,000 divided into 200 shares of 5
Shareholders include:
Davies, Edward (4 shares) Draper
Jones, William Griffith (2 shares) Surgeon
Kenway, James (10 shares) Merchant
Lake, Henry (6 shares) Timber merchant
Richardson, Joshua (4 shares) Civil engineer
Rowland, John Henry (5 shares) Banker
Rowland, Thomas (6 shares) Gentleman
Registered Office: Church Place (2 August)

1871 Average number of shareholders: 23, holding 132 shares

1888 Ceased trading: February

1894 No returns were filed between the years 1888-94
Dissolved under Clause 7(4): 27 April


This page last updated 04 November 2018

Top of the page