"From around 1910 to 1915 the establishment was owned
by a Mrs O'Hagen, but it is not known whether
the Turkish baths were still open at this time."

  
1.



  
2.



  
3.



  
4.



  
5.



  
6.



  
7.



  
8.



  
9.



  
10.



  
11.



  
12.



  
13.



  
14.



  
15.



  
16.



  
17.



  
18.



  
19.



  
20.