The Manchester Road Baths, later known as the West Bowling District Baths, were opened in 1887 while John Howarth was still Bradford's Baths Superintendent. 1
Although the facility
was originally built without Turkish baths, it seems inconceivable that Howarth
didn't specify them—more likely that the Council cut back on expenditure.
However, they were added at a later, currently unknown, date.