Royal Baths, Harrogate:
stone laying ceremony, 10 July 1894

Royal Baths, Harrogate: foundation stone laying ceremony
< Harrogate as it was / compiled by George Capel (Nelson: Hendon Publ, 1972)

The laying of the foundation stone of the Royal Baths, Harrogate, on the site of the old Montpelier Baths, by the Mayor, Charles Fortune, on 10 July 1894.

This page enlarges an image or adds to the information found below:

Harrogate's Royal Turkish Baths

Top of the page

Logo

Victorian Turkish Baths: their origin, development, and gradual decline

 
Home pageSite mapSearch the site

Comments and queries are most welcome and can be sent to: 
malcolm@victorianturkishbath.org
 
The right of Malcolm Shifrin to be identified as the author of this work
has been asserted by him in accordance with the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988