Huddersfield Royal Infirmary

Huddersfield Royal Infirmary
< Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International Public License

This is the second of several Huddersfield infirmaries, opening in 1831 and closing in 1966. In its time it was considered one of the outstanding voluntary hospitals in the country.

The notice board to the right of the entrance gates shows the opening times for ladies and gentlemen, and the charges for the use of the baths.

This page enlarges an image or adds to the information found below:

Huddersfield Royal Infirmary Baths

Top of the page

Logo

Victorian Turkish Baths: their origin, development, and gradual decline

 
Home pageSite mapSearch the site

Comments and queries are most welcome and can be sent to: 
malcolm@victorianturkishbath.org
 
The right of Malcolm Shifrin to be identified as the author of this work
has been asserted by him in accordance with the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988