Charlemont Arms Hotel Turkish Baths:
advertisement for the sale of the premises, 1890

Advertisement for the sale of the hotel and baths
< Irish Times (15 Sep 1890)

During the summer of 1890, two years after her husband died leaving her to run the hotel and baths, Mary Mann must have decided to sell up. Either there were no buyers, or the price was not right on one side or the other, but for whatever reason, Mary remained the owner of the establishment for at least another two years.

This page enlarges an image or adds to the information found below:

Armagh: English Street: Charlemont Arms Hotel Turkish Baths


Top of the page

Logo

Victorian Turkish Baths: their origin, development, and gradual decline

 
Home pageSite mapSearch the site

Comments and queries are most welcome and can be sent to: 
malcolm@victorianturkishbath.org
 
The right of Malcolm Shifrin to be identified as the author of this work
has been asserted by him in accordance with the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988