Advertisement for the Millar & Jury's Dublin Turkish Baths
at Lincoln Place and Stephen's Green West

Advertisement
< Image: courtesy of Aida Yared

Between some time around 1880, when they bought the Lincoln Place baths, and 1896, when they sold the Stephens Green baths, Messrs Jury and Millar owned two Turkish baths in Ireland.

This advertisement appeared in Dublin: what's to be seen, and how to see it. Dublin : Hodges, 1895.

This page enlarges an image or adds to the information found below:

Lincoln Place Turkish Baths, Dublin

Stephen's Green West Turkish Baths, Dublin

Top of the page

Logo

Victorian Turkish Baths: their origin, development, and gradual decline

 
Home pageSite mapSearch the site

Comments and queries are most welcome and can be sent to: 
malcolm@victorianturkishbath.org
 
The right of Malcolm Shifrin to be identified as the author of this work
has been asserted by him in accordance with the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988