"…the Turkish bath for horses and other animals was at the rear of the building and had its own entrance in Leinster Street."

  
1. 'New baths, Lincoln Place' Dublin Builder (1 Jan 1860) p.176



  
2.



  
3.



  
4.



  
5.



  
6.



  
7.



  
8.



  
9.



  
10.



  
11.



  
12.



  
13.



  
14.



  
15.



  
16.



  
17.



  
18.



  
19.



  
20.